Please note that the abstract submission process is now closed.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org The information below remains for information and reference only.
Preparation Of Your Abstract
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- The material in the abstract must be original and not previously published.
- Abbreviations must not be used in the title.
- The size of the abstract is limited to 3,000 characters (title, body of abstract, spaces, tables and graphics included).
- Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- Introduction & Objectives: A sentence describing the purpose of the study.
- Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects.
- Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence.
- Conclusions: Emphasise new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them.
- Pharmaceutical company names and commercial drug names should not be included in the abstract.
- The authors have to specify if they wish the submission to be presented as:
- Poster presentation only.
- Poster or oral presentation.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision concerning the form of presentation.
- Submission of an abstract implies that it has been approved by all listed authors. Submission of an abstract constitutes consensus to publication (e.g. Workshop website, programs, other promotional material, etc...)
For further information, please contact email@example.com